We host the Coffee-by-Coffee project, with its dynamic pop-up shop stall
* The event is free but places are limited. Sign up here.
- 09.30 - 10.00 Registration
- 10.00 - 10.20 The Need for Digitization of Traditional Business
Sasha Bezuhanova, a digital pioneer, founder of MOVE.BG and initiator of the EDIT network, will present the results of the national survey InnovationShip held in 2016 on the state of the digital ecosystem in Bulgaria.
- 11.00 - 11.45 Keynote by Milen Georgiev, Extrapack Ltd. and Experta Ltd.
- 11.45 - 12.00 Coffee Break
- 12.00-12.30 On-line Opportunities and First Steps in Building an Online Presence - Bilyana Panteva, a Google Trainer of Digital Garage, will show first steps to build an effective online presence with a focus on creating and improving the company's website and promoting it as topics include basic concepts for SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing and others. The presentation is suitable for entrepreneurs and owners of small traditional businesses.
- 12.30-12.45 Q & A
- 12.45-13.45 Lunch
Afternoon sessions (invite only)
13.30 -18.00 Workshop with high-productivity dialogue on local digital and traditional businesses
Facilitators of the workshop will be Irina Goryalova and Petar Goryalov - trainers of organizational leadership for executive directors from DreamersDo.
In 2017, Google and the Digital Development Network EDIT are partnering to support technology development and digitize traditional businesses across the country.
To do this, we start EDIT On The Road - a three-month roadshow that will take place in 7 cities across the country.
The sixth event of EDIT On The Road is in Veliko Tarnovo. It will bring together digital and traditional businesses again to discuss and find opportunities to work together. The objectives of the event are:
- To bring technology communities together with traditional industries
- Showcase how to work with Google's digital business toolkit and present Google Digital Garage
- Set up a workshop where to create working strategies for:
- What are the challenges to the digitization of business in Veliko Tarnovo?
- What are the opportunities for business in Veliko Tarnovo that digitization can open?
- What would be the ideal ecosystem to support the digitization of business in Veliko Tarnovo and thus to make the local economy more competitive?
The main organizers of the EDIT On The Road series are MOVE.BG, the digital development network EDIT.bg, supported by Google. The purpose of the EDIT On The Road initiative is to support the development of the technology and to digitize the traditional business in the country.